• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pork loin

Horsehat

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Doulus tou Theou
114   0
Reaction score
IMG_1491.JPG

@Leatherhead , dusted off that recipe from the gal with the nice eyes. (Wife had some of her friends from out of town coming, so I played chef) it did not disappoint. Grilled on the new vision Komodo at 350* for about 1hr 45 minutes. Made an apple cider glaze with the pan drippings. Will let her show her gratitude later.

View attachment 1225235
@Leatherhead , dusted off that recipe from the gal with the nice eyes. (Wife had some of her friends from out of town coming, so I played chef) it did not disappoint. Grilled on the new vision Komodo at 350* for about 1hr 45 minutes. Made an apple cider glaze with the pan drippings. Will let her show her gratitude later.

I'm guessing it's this recipe?

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/tricolore-stuffed-pork-loin.1320525/

Looks amazing...I guess I'm gonna have to buy some butcher's string so I can try this.

I'm guessing it's this recipe?

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/tricolore-stuffed-pork-loin.1320525/

Looks amazing...I guess I'm gonna have to buy some butcher's string so I can try this.

Horsehat Horsehat made this for me and my wife when we were out there on a visit.
It was delicious!:becky:
Was nice and moist, not a bit dry like some recipes....

Make sure after tying it to put the cut edge facing up.
I remember he mentioned that or much of the cheese will melt out.

Horsehat Horsehat made this for me and my wife when we were out there on a visit.
It was delicious!:becky:
Was nice and moist, not a bit dry like some recipes....

Make sure after tying it to put the cut edge facing up.
I remember he mentioned that or much of the cheese will melt out.

I've got a loin in the freezer and I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but now I'm pretty sure I'm trying this recipe!

Back
Top Bottom