• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possessing Air Pellet Gun During Film Shoot May Lead to Many Years in Prison in Jersey

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
What in the hell do expect from a liberal anti-gun cesspool? New Jersey is the armpit of our nation and until their people push back on these unconstitutional "laws" that criminalize a constitutional right they will be forced to obey them at gun point-a real firearm not a ****ing toy air pistol.

He is looking at up to 13 years in prison for possession of an unlicensed CO2 air pistol during a film shoot.... ****ing communist...

Perhaps this will be the case it takes to wake the "good" people of N.J. up???

https://reason.com/blog/2016/03/23/possessing-air-pellet-gun-during-film-sh

he was held in the Middlesex County Jail for four days and charged with second-degree weapons possession, the severity of the situation hit him

He has also incurred roughly $10,000 in legal fees so far, and not to mention, he is afraid of what the future holds.

Don't go to New Jersey even with an air gun...

http://reason.com/archives/2014/11/12/human-sacrifices-for-gun-control

a big reason why i will not visit my relatives in new jersey no matter how many times they invite me, if a 30 round magazine with an "unregistered ar15" is illegal there then i don't go to that place

Born and raised in NJ. Left 2 weeks after graduating high school for GA. Last time I was there was in 2000 for a wedding. Swore an oath to never return. Not for weddings, funerals etc. WILL NOT go back! PA is a different story though. They are sane when it comes to guns/hunting. NJ has a knee jerk reaction to just about everything. The mentality of "there should be a law against that" is prevalent everywhere. Doesn't matter what the "that" is, the idea is to regulate EVERYTHING! I remember as a kid in the 80s a family friend had to sign for .22 ammo at a gun store. I thought that was odd even back then in my youthful ignorance. In 2000 I went to a gun store and wanted to handle a pistol and they would not let me touch it. I let them know I had an FFL in MS (military stationed) I could give them the info on in case I wanted to purchase that particular pistol. Still wouldn't let me handle it. They were terrified of "getting in trouble". I did notice one thing though....The deer rifles were a dime a dozen in the gun stores. The 2 shops I went in told me they couldn't give them away. NJ is shotgun only. THE WHOLE STATE! No centerfire rifle permitted. The owners told me that when people move to NJ they realize that they can't use their rifles and they sell for shotguns. Now shotguns on the other hand were quite pricey and most were outfitted with rifled barrels. I will never go back. The stupidity is too strong in that state. I do miss the food though.

Back
Top Bottom