• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible cure for cancer

That mixture they put together - if it ever makes it to market will be soooo freaking expensive that you will be lucky to get it if you needed it.

Biden said as a campaign promise that he was going to cure cancer if he was elected…. Wtf happened to that?
Too many people making too much money on cancer care, prevention and research. We have entire "institutes" dedicated to the treatment of cancer. Big big money. Always follow the dollar.

I call bull****. I knew 2 people that smoked like a power plant and both died from pancreatic cancer. One friend who smoked (smokes) like Willie Nelson who had a crazy long battle of prostate cancer and the end result was lots of surgeries.
That sux.
Some of those cures they are spouting arent exactly cures. And it may be touted as cannabis being the key but its also oil extracts from some of the best lab grown stuff.
so its not like they are smoking an ounce every couple of days (which would be - wow) LOLz

I wish it would cure everything they say that it would by burning a few joints here n there.…Or even regularly.. 😁

That sux.
Some of those cures they are spouting arent exactly cures. And it may be touted as cannabis being the key but its also oil extracts from some of the best lab grown stuff.
so its not like they are smoking an ounce every couple of days (which would be - wow) LOLz

I wish it would cure everything they say that it would by burning a few joints here n there.…Or even regularly.. 😁
But I only know 3 personality who's it didn't help, there's probably thousands who can say it helped with the remission along with medication.

Back
Top Bottom