• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible hunting club memberships in Southern Carroll County

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
215   1
Reaction score
Consider this as a waiting list:
As of now, we have 100% commitment from our current lease members. If spots aren't paid in full by 4-14-17, I will be showing the property and filling them on a first come-first serve basis.

Our due date has been changed to 4-30-17 per the landowner. I'm not completely happy with that, but what can I do?
If interested, leave a comment and I will go down the list in order until any forfeited spots have been filled. Full membership, deer, turkey, small game. New members will be able to hunt turkey and access the land as of 5-1-17.

A little bit of info regarding the land:
315 acres in Southern Carroll Co-1/2 clearcut replanted last fall, remaining 150 acres consisting of 30 year old pine forest and hardwoods along creek drainages. Several large tracts of sanctuary nearby.
River frontage along the Chattahoochee River-about 3/8 mile in length. No boat ramp.
First come, first serve. No private areas. Several club stands set up, mainly on food plots. There are 5 food plots currently on the lease.
No alcohol/drugs-PERIOD.
Interior road system accessible from 2 locked gates-limited ATV use during deer season.
Children under 18 hunt under direct supervision of a paying adult member.
8 point or mature bucks only-no restriction aside State regs on young children.
Rules are simple:follow the State Regs.

If you have followed any of my posts in the Hunting Sub-forum, you have seen some of the deer that have been killed or caught on camera there.

**After 4-30-17, other tracts of land may be acquired from our landowner. If I can acquire one of these tracts, I may start a separate club, so if our current lease remains full I will contact you in regards to that.
Thanks,

Prices?
Total Number of Members?

As of right now we have 11 paying members, mostly consisting of Firefighters from 3 different shifts, so there is never more than a few there at a time due to our schedules. A few members hunt one or two weekends per year. We had 3 members never even hunt a single day all season. I was the only member there during the entire archery season.
Dues as of now are $300 per member.

Back
Top Bottom