• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possibly a public call out needed? Local online deceit?

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
Everyone wants to make a dollar and I'm fully aware that each business has a different tactic but...

I came across a local GA website that is advertising a Surefire X300 Ultra for $79...

I spoke with the owner Paul and he confirmed multiple times that it is 100% legit Surefire Product but I'm skeptical...

Attached is a picture of a legit packaged Surefire X300 Ultra now compare it to the one he's listed on his website.

eBay has Airsoft versions as advertised for $79 so something doesn't jive in my mind.

There is a comment section where you can ask questions and leave reviews. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here but something tells me it's fake and he should be called out on HIS WEBSITE for falsely advertising a product.

Come on ODT what do you think?

https://www.highlumennight.com/product-page/surefire-x300-ultra-series-led-weapon-light

IMG_8158.JPG

I'm not buying one... just hate for someone else to spend their hard earned cash for a falsely advertised clone.
Stop worrying about other people and focus on what you do &and buy.
You can't save everyone and it's buyers responsibility to do their homework.

If you know it's fake leave them a bad review but don't waste too much time on it

Stop worrying about other people and focus on what you do &and buy.
You can't save everyone and it's buyers responsibility to do their homework.

If you know it's fake leave them a bad review but don't waste too much time on it

I'm a father of 2 and a friend of many... I'm not wasting any time just thought it was shady and worth sharing on here. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom