• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POST INCIDENT... 6 QUESTIONS

I'm not prepping for anything more than a month-long bug-in.
Defend the home. Limit travel to a few miles to trade / buy supplies or get issued rations at some gov't or Red Cross aid center.

I don't think any real anarchy on a widespread basis would last more than a week.
Police, military, and citizens' militia units would kick ass and basically kill anybody that gets out of line, or even could be reasonably mistaken for a band of robbers ( which is another reason why travel would be so dangerous. What you consider your safety-conscious and innocent travel methods (well armed, in armored vehicles, with friends forming a small convoy) can be seen by others as a threat--like you're some kind of criminal gang.)

IMG_1236.JPG

Said Ted Nugent

Planning on winging it as the situations arise....that's life.
To predict anything can be disappointing.
Prepare for as much as you
Think you Can without thinking you're immortal because we all die some day and I'm not afraid of it.

If I die at the hands of evil I'm not Gonna make it easy for anyone and plan to make it an enjoyable Ax-perience.

I'm not prepping for anything more than a month-long bug-in.
Defend the home. Limit travel to a few miles to trade / buy supplies or get issued rations at some gov't or Red Cross aid center.

I don't think any real anarchy on a widespread basis would last more than a week.
Police, military, and citizens' militia units would kick ass and basically kill anybody that gets out of line, or even could be reasonably mistaken for a band of robbers ( which is another reason why travel would be so dangerous. What you consider your safety-conscious and innocent travel methods (well armed, in armored vehicles, with friends forming a small convoy) can be seen by others as a threat--like you're some kind of criminal gang.)
∆∆∆∆ LOL LOL LOL ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Katrina? Hugo?

You ever actually been anywhere near a government relief truck when they try to hand out food or ice to the indigs? LMFAO. GLWTS.

just a bug out bag in the truck
I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL FOLKS THIS QUESTION NOW IM ASKING ALL YOU...

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

-AFTER SAID EVENT HAPPENS HOW LONG UNTIL LAWLESSNESS?

-ARE YOU BUGGING IN OR OUT?

-HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL LAST?

-WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SURVIVE?

-WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WILL OR WILL NOT SURVIVE?
1 u k nown
2 quick, we have seen what happens in a flood
3 in and out. the wife is in Atl thru the week, i will need to go get her
4 yes
5 good question. hope....

Back
Top Bottom