• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POST INCIDENT... 6 QUESTIONS

I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL FOLKS THIS QUESTION NOW IM ASKING ALL YOU...

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

-AFTER SAID EVENT HAPPENS HOW LONG UNTIL LAWLESSNESS?

-ARE YOU BUGGING IN OR OUT?

-HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL LAST?

-WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SURVIVE?

-WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WILL OR WILL NOT SURVIVE?

1) Spontanious Canis lupis combustion
2) 575 will be horrific and things will spread from there.
3) I'm coming out. Wait wut?
4) Till it goes back in the safe
5) One uncle is a werewolf. Not sure if he will be vulnerable.
6) Abundant supply of freeze dried Tacos.

Just remember folks that preparing for anything is preparing for everything.
A little preparation goes a long ways and there's no price to steep for peace of mind....

Do you have health insurance? Life insurance? Homeowner's insurance? Car insurance?

Prepping is nothing more than insurance. We are one plane crash, one fire, or one lightening bolt away from no cell phones, no power, no water, no gasoline, etc., it doesn't have to be a result of global nuclear war, good old fashion screw ups and nature can easily rock your world.

I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL FOLKS THIS QUESTION NOW IM ASKING ALL YOU...

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

-AFTER SAID EVENT HAPPENS HOW LONG UNTIL LAWLESSNESS?

-ARE YOU BUGGING IN OR OUT?

-HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL LAST?

-WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SURVIVE?

-WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WILL OR WILL NOT SURVIVE?
1-America will sink into a civil revolt over administrations, policies, and racial issues
2- within a month
3-In, where we belong and have best chance of survival, and our home is sacred ground Blessed by God.
4- Seven years as prophesized in Revelations as end times
5- We will be among those saved by the grace of God
6- said in number 5 above

1-America will sink into a civil revolt over administrations, policies, and racial issues
2- within a month
3-In, where we belong and have best chance of survival, and our home is sacred ground Blessed by God.
4- Seven years as prophesized in Revelations as end times
5- We will be among those saved by the grace of God
6- said in number 5 above
If you get raptured up before the 7 years of tribulations can I have your stuff?

If you get raptured up before the 7 years of tribulations can I have your stuff?

One day I got to church (First Electric Baptist in Haddock) and there was no one there, anywhere. No one in the parking lot, vestibule, sanctuary.....not one soul. I freaked out. I thought, "Oh the Lord has come and raptured everyone up and I was not among them!"

I was truly destitute and preparing to face the end times, but then I looked across the street at the Methodist Church's parking lot and it was empty too! So, I knew the Rapture hadn't happened after all! I'd just forgot to set my clock back an hour.

A lot of wishful thinking in here....

A likely scenario that doesn't require non-existent Patriots taking up arms... is a fuel crisis. Remember when the stations started running out a few years ago? Just imagine a crisis that keep trucks from stocking grocery stores.... That's all it will take for the 'fun' to begin and it won't take but hours for chaos to reign.

Back
Top Bottom