• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POST INCIDENT... 6 QUESTIONS

Very true old timer... I may grab up some extra supplies also just as a prep test. I may also run some drills with the wife also just to make use of this crazy time. Lol
Take it easy big fella!!! Mom is in a delicate state right now Daddy!! Get a battery operated radio put it on her tummy playing Born to be wild then let her practice shooting...She will hone her skills and your package, will arrive Born to be wild..Make sure to take pic's when the arrival happens.

Take it easy big fella!!! Mom is in a delicate state right now Daddy!! Get a battery operated radio put it on her tummy playing Born to be wild then let her practice shooting...She will hone her skills and your package, will arrive Born to be wild..Make sure to take pic's when the arrival happens.

HEY PHIL... MOMMA HAS JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS TO GO BUT STILL NEED TO MAKE SURE WERE STAYING UP TO SPEED WITH THE WORLD AROUND US. :preggers:

I HOPE YOUR READY FOR THE CRAZINESS THAT COMING NEXT MONDAY BROTHER. I THINK IM GOING TO STAY HOME THAT DAY AND JUST HUNKER DOWN. LOL

HEY PHIL... MOMMA HAS JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS TO GO BUT STILL NEED TO MAKE SURE WERE STAYING UP TO SPEED WITH THE WORLD AROUND US. :preggers:

I HOPE YOUR READY FOR THE CRAZINESS THAT COMING NEXT MONDAY BROTHER. I THINK IM GOING TO STAY HOME THAT DAY AND JUST HUNKER DOWN. LOL
Keep me informed, I am going to stay right here on the mountain next Sunday and Monday. They know better than to try and call me in for work. You stay safe and I'll see you at the next training session..

Hey bikeboy636 bikeboy636 Just left Gilmer Court house and the count for tourist to see the Solar eclipse is at 100k now. Doing my shopping tomorrow, and will not go back down the mountain on the east side until after.

I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY "GET THESE NUMBERS"... DO PEOPLE CALL A WEEK BEFORE THEY ARRIVE AND SAY WERE PLANNING ON COMING TO YOUR COUNTY??? LOL

I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY "GET THESE NUMBERS"... DO PEOPLE CALL A WEEK BEFORE THEY ARRIVE AND SAY WERE PLANNING ON COMING TO YOUR COUNTY??? LOL
Stacy Nicholson stated in Court that amount, to the Judge and jury. Considering we get between 40,000 to 60,000, invade Ellijay the two middle weekend of October..I don't think it is to far fetched...

I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL FOLKS THIS QUESTION NOW IM ASKING ALL YOU...

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

-AFTER SAID EVENT HAPPENS HOW LONG UNTIL LAWLESSNESS?

-ARE YOU BUGGING IN OR OUT?

-HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL LAST?

-WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SURVIVE?

-WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WILL OR WILL NOT SURVIVE?

Infrastructure failure, likely due to an EMP.

Lawless will occur almost immediately in all major cities (12-48 hours). Within 72 hours it will reach the suburbs. In 1 week it will start to reach beyond.

Out. I have a plan to meet my family that lives in North Florida. I don't really live in a defensible location so when that 1 week mark hits I am on borrowed time.

Months at best. Probably closer to years.

Absolutely.

My entire family has survival skills and even the women are adept at when they need to use logic over emotion.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
Best odds are on economic collapse or pandemic.

-AFTER SAID EVENT HAPPENS HOW LONG UNTIL LAWLESSNESS?
Less than a fortnight.

-ARE YOU BUGGING IN OR OUT?
In.

-HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL LAST?
No clue. I prep for six months, longer than that and it won't matter how long it lasts.

-WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SURVIVE?
Maybe.

-WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WILL OR WILL NOT SURVIVE?
We have a great chance of survival because we have mutual support agreements with other families. Anyone going on their own for any great length of time is toast. A single soldier has a combat factor of 1, but two trained soldiers working together have a combat-effectiveness factor of 4. This is also true in activities outside of combat to a greater or lesser degree, depending on the activity.

s2.quickmeme.com_img_7e_7ec6a9776370b36655185bc68fcb27bcea7953625cf16560642d3b9d045182a7.jpg

G44L!

Back
Top Bottom