• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post Office Purgatory and Pet Peeves.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
226   0
Reaction score
Wondering. What are yours?

I watched a 275lb, 4'4" woman post three packages today while waiting. It looked like her 5 year old packed the crap. She had no addresses (had to call three people to get their addresses), the clerk repackaged her shyte in Priority Mail boxes (while the customer bitched and moaned about the rates), paid with three different cards in three transactions and finally, after 20 minutes, she was finished. WTF?

I stopped by the Alpharetta location this am - 8:00am opening must just be a suggestion - when I left a 8:20am, counter was still closed ...

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

Need to use small town PO. Much better service. Will never step foot in Athens main PO again. Employees and customers are all “entitled”. Ila ga for me.
Ditto, I realized the same thing. Much better to use smaller P.O.s
such as Bogart, Winterville, even Watkinsville instead of any in Athens.

My post office is Franklin Springs and great service also use Royston post office with great service! Both small town and know the workers and they know us ! I forgot to sign check for post office box dues last year at Franklin Springs and was out of town for week one of workers paid the bill and I paid him back when we returned! Great service!

Wondering. What are yours?

I watched a 275lb, 4'4" woman post three packages today while waiting. It looked like her 5 year old packed the crap. She had no addresses (had to call three people to get their addresses), the clerk repackaged her shyte in Priority Mail boxes (while the customer bitched and moaned about the rates), paid with three different cards in three transactions and finally, after 20 minutes, she was finished. WTF?
I would have been huffing and puffing at that point. Belides the traffic it's that kind of lazy crap that makes living up here so much better for me. I have lived here 3 years and I don't remember having anyone in front of me at the post office but I feel your pain brother. I had to eat it from 89 to 2019. I don't have a problem with Atlanta ( except the heat and pollen ) it just the amazing gathering of idiots in one congested area. It painful there!

Back
Top Bottom