• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post Office Purgatory and Pet Peeves.

Back before the world was ruled by pansy-assed SJWs, the clerk would have (I've seen this..) tell the individual to step out of line, get their crap straight, THEN come back to ship things like an adult. Now people will be offended for others (who need offending), start a gofundme page, and have a media vigil. The clerk would be up the creek, so here we are.

BUT...

NO...

We responsible "A" words (..That's ADULTS, btw..) have to be inconvenienced by special, special, people. Palmettomoon, I am 1000% with you. You wanna piss me off? Waste my time because you're an rude, inconsiderate, Jerry Springer guest!

Remember Woodrow Call's response to Rude Behavior.

275lb, 4'4" woman
didya get
wood.gif

I rarely go to a post office. I use USPS.com and print my own labels and usually hand them to the person that delivers my mail. On the occasion I do need to drop one off, it is already labeled so I just hand it to them, have them scan it and I am gone. Even then I use either Hull branch or Nicholson. I avoid Athens for anything if possible. Bunch of damn libtards. :doh:

The post office here didn't give me a notice that my PO box payment was due, then started returning my mail (still without locking out the box or leaving a note). This caused a chain reaction of problems with DMV, toll operators, banks, credit cards etc. Lots of time to fix. Turns out they claim they NEVER give bills-- you're supposed to keep track of when the bill is due, then stand in line to find out how much you owe and pay it. I wrote the new due date in my box with a Sharpie.

OH, and after I paid? They kept returning the mail for another month. Thanks, USPS!

This is the only thing I've encountered in Texas that is less competent than in GA. My PO in GA misdelivered a lot of mail, but they never forgot to let me know when the bill was due, and they never turned off my mail due to their own incompetence. Every other agency, department, or utility is 50 times more competent than around Atlanta. But I digress.

Back
Top Bottom