• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post Office Purgatory and Pet Peeves.

Wondering. What are yours?

I watched a 275lb, 4'4" woman post three packages today while waiting. It looked like her 5 year old packed the crap. She had no addresses (had to call three people to get their addresses), the clerk repackaged her shyte in Priority Mail boxes (while the customer bitched and moaned about the rates), paid with three different cards in three transactions and finally, after 20 minutes, she was finished. WTF?
Wait until you get in line behind her at the grocery store. :(

She'll have lots-o-coupons and argue about which items were on sale and then won't have enough money. Been there and done that.

One of mine is being in line at a sandwich place and having people ahead of me take forever to order. Come-On Man...it's just a sandwich. Just pick one!

Love my post office. First name basis with everyone, usually in and out fast. I avoid Mondays, and lunch time, and Tuesday if they were closed on Monday.

But other than that it's usually pretty fast. They're strict about having things ready to ship, they'll politely tell em what to do and send them to the back tables to pack it right and get back in line.

Wait until you get in line behind her at the grocery store. :(

She'll have lots-o-coupons and argue about which items were on sale and then won't have enough money. Been there and done that.

One of mine is being in line at a sandwich place and having people ahead of me take forever to order. Come-On Man...it's just a sandwich. Just pick one!
Then she’ll dig in her purse (aka bra) looking for a card that will work. When that fails, the sweaty bills come out in a wad and is handed to the poor clerk who is gagging at that point. Then she’ll get a phone call, which she promptly answers and proceeds to yak for a few minutes (still holding up the line). Then when you think she’s finally done and ready to move on, she gets in front of the bagger and starts rebagging her 20 steaks. (Yes this actually happened)

What gets me is when I am standing next in line and have to wait 15 minutes for a 1.7 min transaction, and then when it's my turn and there is a 3 minute delay due to whatever, the guy 4th in line pisses and moans out loud.

Back
Top Bottom