• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

This cat apparently steals clean diapers and puts them in his water bowl. Caught red handed.

Absorbency test. Day one. Baseline.
043C4F4C-42CE-4232-A3B8-F6535145ABC7.jpeg

OK so... Long story short our house was so empty we started trying to hook up with foster cat parents two Saturdays ago, two in particular, one up in Cumming, one in Acworth. (petfinders.com ) We couldn't seem to "connect" with shelter & owner at either place (we went to 6 petsmarts/petco's). We really wanted to get one over the long weekend to let her get used to us... didn't happen. :( Finally got the Cumming one set to pick up Sat. 9-8 then the Shelter calls on Wed. and says at least a two week delay (ringworm)... blew me out of the water... Within 15 minutes the Acworth shelter calls and wants to be sure we know they have two available and they are sisters. I assure them we are a one cat family but we really want to meet "Gabby". The next morning my wife says she has been reading on the internet that sisters shouldn't be separated (they are almost 2 yrs old) so I figure they are no longer an option... Then she asks "Do you want to get the two cats?" Simple reply, one for you, one for me.:thumb:
WOW have they filled a void!!! Maggie a stout but playful 12 pounder and Heidi 8 lbs, lots of fur. Both are MAJOR LOVE BUGS, crazy sweet! We changed their names...
ottoman cats.jpg
Slide1.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide6.JPG

This was Thursday at lunch, I took a nap in my chair fell asleep with Heidi in my lap, when I woke up Maggie was cuddling with my leg.:)
See post 353 from last April with Kiki for deja vu' moment... :love_heart:
two lap cats.jpg

Back
Top Bottom