• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post your Jeeps!

Mine a little dirty. Was a pia to clean the mud from everything. Had fun though.
74797c74d90c7eb319c1f13cddec9a23.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

You didn't lose your baby out of the baby seat did you

My wife would of killed me if I left the baby seat in and got it that muddy

this is my first year going, I like playing in the mud but I hope it's not too terribly muddy..
From what I saw on Facebook on a couple jeep groups, it seems pretty mild. I heard that there’s not a lot of rocks. I prefer rocks over mud. Going to be a good time, I look forward to it.

If you haven’t ever been of these you have to go.

Choccolocco Mountain, Jacksonville AL
Adventure Offroad Park (AOP), South Pittsburg, TN

You didn't lose your baby out of the baby seat did you

My wife would of killed me if I left the baby seat in and got it that muddy
Yeah she wasn't thrilled at all. I had to clean them before we came home. It didn't happen intentionally. I slid off in a deep hole.

Glad to hear that. I will be working the table /helping but won't be there until sat morning. You won't miss me make sure to introduce yourself. I'm Richard.

No doubt! I think I’m going to tagalong with West Georgia trail riders & Short stack. Yeah we won’t be there until early Saturday morning, my wife refuses to camp.

Joe

Gave my jeep a bath today after getting dirty the past couple days. I've had the doors and top off all last week, put them back on Friday night when I saw rain in the forecast. Hasn't rained a drop here :doh:
20180610_153651.jpg

Back
Top Bottom