• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post your stupidest questions from potential buyer's on here

Not a question but I had a meet once where a member said he was interested in a rifle I had for sale and would like to meet and inspect before committing to purchase. Well I agreed to the meet an inspection because I want the buyer to be satisfied and the location wasn’t terribly inconvenient. All goes well during the meet and he complimented the rifle several times and seemed genuinely interested, so I ask him if he was satisfied and ready to buy… and here’s the kicker…
This man proceeds to tell me he’d never seen one like it and would love to have it… but he didn’t have the money and just wanted to look at the rifle!

What did you say to that?

Not a question but I had a meet once where a member said he was interested in a rifle I had for sale and would like to meet and inspect before committing to purchase. Well I agreed to the meet an inspection because I want the buyer to be satisfied and the location wasn’t terribly inconvenient. All goes well during the meet and he complimented the rifle several times and seemed genuinely interested, so I ask him if he was satisfied and ready to buy… and here’s the kicker…
This man proceeds to tell me he’d never seen one like it and would love to have it… but he didn’t have the money and just wanted to look at the rifle!
LOL! NEG should stick.

Meet stories? I got some. Once met a guy that said he wanted a mixmaster Rockola carbine I had for sale. I said in the ad it was not 100% Rockola, even identified the individual components. The young man proceeded to take the entire carbine apart and then decided he didn't want it. I had it listed for about $600. I guess he thought I didn't know what I had and was hoping I was selling a correct Rockola for 1/3rd market price. LOL.

1651117388610.png

Back
Top Bottom