• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post your stupidest questions from potential buyer's on here

I understand the “why are you selling question” it could be a reason the potential buyer didn’t consider.

Guns too heavy
Guns too light
Recoil sucks
Can’t find ammo
Doesn’t shoot to my standards (on the forums Accurate shooter and long range hunting you can get a .90 MOA gun for a steep discount bc it’s not shooting .25 MOA)
Guns perfect, just freeing up funds for another one

That’s assuming the seller is honest
Exactly. Its a weird question to get snoody over. Everything is a barter and everyone wants to come out on top. If you are advertising something thats at 75% of what others are asking, I would like to know why (or between the lines "whats wrong with it")

I run a hunt club and picked up a few members years ago. One wanted to know how much were dues, 850 already posted on ad.

Guy asks, can you finance it for a year?

I told the guy, sure. 50 bucks per month finance fee. Never heard back from him.
Got this question too, can I get a discount if I pay early? I replied, sure. You get a complimentary penis pump or anal beads.

Got to be thick skinned to join my club.

I run a hunt club and picked up a few members years ago. One wanted to know how much were dues, 850 already posted on ad.

Guy asks, can you finance it for a year?

I told the guy, sure. 50 bucks per month finance fee. Never heard back from him.
Got this question too, can I get a discount if I pay early? I replied, sure. You get a complimentary penis pump or anal beads.

Got to be thick skinned to join my club.

Well now I wanna join to get the penis pump.

Back
Top Bottom