• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post your stupidest questions from potential buyer's on here

I try to be as detailed as possible with good communication and I once bought a pistol where I asked the seller "what make, model, color vehicle they'd be in so I could find them in the agreed meet up parking lot."

They replied, "I'll let you know once you've arrived. Can you drive one lap around the lot prior to contacting me again?"

Ok, am I under surveillance and will there be overwatch lining me up in cross hairs until I look acceptable? Gees...

I try to be as detailed as possible with good communication and I once bought a pistol where I asked the seller "what make, model, color vehicle they'd be in so I could find them in the agreed meet up parking lot."

They replied, "I'll let you know once you've arrived. Can you drive one lap around the lot prior to contacting me again?"

Ok, am I under surveillance and will there be overwatch lining me up in cross hairs until I look acceptable? Gees...
There's loads of doublenaught secret agent men on this site. They usually ID themselves on a billow sail.

Back
Top Bottom