• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post your stupidest questions from potential buyer's on here

i've came across some stupid questions from potential buyers on here in the past, have you?

buyer question: why are you selling it?

seller answer: because its mine and i can.
Not looking to trade for any pump shotguns!!!

Interested in trading for a Mossberg 835 utlimag turkey killer???

No sir not looking to trade for a pump shotgun.

How about a Remington 870 with pistol grip stock???

🤦‍♂️

“What’s your bottom dollar?” Or “what’s the lowest you’ll take” right out of the gate.
If you give them a number, they will then proceed to offer $250 or $500 less.

After we agreed to a cash price - he offered me gold as payment at the meeting.

I know its a pipe dream but I wish we could force the mindset of "a box is a ****ing box" into collectors. Once the gun is in my safe the remaining plastic/cardboard is just trash.
I like the box... thieves are unlikely to find the box to go with a stolen gun. Really cuts down on the chances of buying something stolen, but obviously really old guns aren't likely to have them. Or rifles. I cut the part of the rifle boxes off with the serial number and keep that though. One could always to that with handguns, too. Much less bulky. Plus if you're in Dekalb, you'll need that and likely a receipt to get back a stolen gun. Better yet, don't live in Dekalb, but I digress.

oh almost forgot this one.... Had a guy message me around 8pm the other night and procede to offer me $50 less than my asking price and wanted me to bring it to him THAT NIGHT roughly 1.5hrs away!! SOOOO I asked him the supid question....Would he also care for supper while I was out? Maybe a nice bottle of wine or cigar to celebrate our deal??

oh almost forgot this one.... Had a guy message me around 8pm the other night and procede to offer me $50 less than my asking price and wanted me to bring it to him THAT NIGHT roughly 1.5hrs away!! SOOOO I asked him the supid question....Would he also care for supper while I was out? Maybe a nice bottle of wine or cigar to celebrate our deal??
I’m still waiting on you to bring me the item, supper, wine and a cigar!

Back
Top Bottom