• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Powder availability

Is that Chuck's?
I've been back in Middle Georgia for more than 12 years now and although I've been in the store a couple of dozen times, I've never purchased a single firearm in there. If it weren't for numpties and young airmen getting re-up bonus checks, they'd never sell any guns I'm convinced. Their pricing makes ALL other Mid Georgia gun sellers look reasonable or cheap by comparison.

My face when someone tells me they "got a deal" on a gun at Chuck's...
trump disbelief.gif

I was in chucks the other day for the first time in years and the slobbering idiots packed at the counter with all their “firearm facts”bs ,the prices of merchandise, and nobody that seemed to care if I was standing there I remembered why I haven’t been in so long. I wish them the best and it seems like they will be just fine without my moneys.

I was in chucks the other day for the first time in years and the slobbering idiots packed at the counter with all their “firearm facts”bs ,the prices of merchandise, and nobody that seemed to care if I was standing there I remembered why I haven’t been in so long. I wish them the best and it seems like they will be just fine without my moneys.
Prices so high the florescent lighting "washes" the tags so bad a clerk can't tell you what they want until he has time to look up the serial number in their "system" to see what they have been asking for the past 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom