• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Powder availability

Powder is definitely more available right now. Primers showing up but at high prices. Good to see improved availability but doubt prices are ever "reasonable" again.
Unfortunately I believe we are at the norm now. Unlike gas very little retail merch reverts. I hope I am wrong but time will tell. On the other hand after the hoarders have their fill and product sales drop we could see a small downturn in pricing but that is me hoping for the best.

Unfortunately I believe we are at the norm now. Unlike gas very little retail merch reverts. I hope I am wrong but time will tell. On the other hand after the hoarders have their fill and product sales drop we could see a small downturn in pricing but that is me hoping for the best.
You cannot blame it on the retailers. There has never really been much money to be made on powders at the retail level. The price I have to pay right now to buy powder wholesale is about what I used to be able to get it for at retail. As you stated, by the time I pay hazmat and shipping then the cost to the retail customer will be 50 or more. Most local shops that sell powder have pretty much always sold it at what it cost them, just as a courtesy and to draw customers in hopes of selling them something else.

Back
Top Bottom