• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Practical Pistol Skill Builder @ SRGC on June 20

Stubb

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
I'm teaching my Practical Pistol Skill Builder class on June 20 at South River Gun Club east of Atlanta, GA. I was hoping to squeeze in a May class, but no such luck between matches and instructing at the PSTG summit.

We'll start the day with a quick skill assessment that introduces the core concepts, spend the day working on shooting, transitions, and movement using drills you can easily set up on your own, then shoot the assessment again at the end to see how you've progressed. Students will leave knowing where and how to focus their training effort to see continued improvement. The class integrates live- and dry-fire to to make the most of everyone's shooting budget and covers shooting and training for both competitive and tactical shooters.

Class fee is $150, max class size is six students, so you'll get plenty of one-on-one coaching. Round count will be under 300 for the day, but you're free to shoot more.

Read more about the class.

Online sign-up with a credit card via Practiscore or contact me directly at andreas@yank.to for other options (check, crypto, cash, etc.).

Four spots left.

Class will be getting a few revisions based on things I learned about vision, transitions, movement, and mental rehearsal/cues at the PSTG Summit earlier this month. It's a training event organized by Ben Stoeger where instructors present two-hour blocks of instruction for the students and each other. My block on mixing live- and dry-fire was well received, so good sign that I'm on the right track with my teaching

Back
Top Bottom