• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayer requests for my mother, please

Prayers sent for you, your family and Ms. Jeanette for healing and strength. Being a caregiver isn't easy but she's lucky to have you 41mag 41mag .

Thanks my brother! Sometimes just hearing/reading these kinds of things give you strength more than one can imagine. :)

Thanks my brother! Sometimes just hearing/reading these kinds of things give you strength more than one can imagine. :)
:thumb: Been there, done it more than a few times. Good help is hard to find, harder when it's family you're needing help from.

What was supposed to be an outpatient surgery has turned into a little more difficult, more lengthy surgery that they have admitted her for.
She had quite a large amount of scar tissue on her stomach area, from other surgeries, that interfered with the doctor being able to remove the gall bladder through a microscopic means. So he had to make a large incision and do the removal kind of “old school” ..... this , of course, leads to more pain, more of a chance for infection and longer recovery.
Hopefully she wont have to be in hospital more than a day or so....not sure at this point.

Back
Top Bottom