• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayer requests for my mother, please

We are at Kennestone Hospital for a minor surgery for my mother.... JEANETTE.... it should be a simple surgery. Suppose to be “in & out” but with her age (85) the anesthesia may be an issue.

There are a great group of members here at ODT....all i ask is that the ones that are willing just say an extra prayer.

I do 95% of the caregiving for my mother....can’t seem to get enough help from anyone in the family. I understand this is how it is in most fams anyhow.

For the ones that care, i will leave updates periodically on this page (the first page here).
Thank you in advance, and may GOD - The Lord Jesus Christ , watch over you and your family as well. We are all ONE family in the eyes of GOD.

(MODS: if this is in wrong place, please move it. Thanks ). GeauxLSU GeauxLSU @Ken Ford

EDIT 1: The docs took her back for the procedure... should be about 1.5 hrs or so.

EDIT 2: Well, thought they were going to be able to do this microscopic.....but there was so much scar tissue from previous surgeries that they ended up having to actually open her up some. The surgeon came and talked with me, he said he was wanting to admit her a day, maybe two. Due to the fact of the incision itself (want to monitor it for infection) and the anesthesia with her age. So we will spend the next day or so up here.
Heck of a way to get a gall bladder out ! Lol.....

Thanks to everyone for your love and prayers and concerns.....there is no place like the ODT. THANK YOU ALL !!
Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom