• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayer requests for my mother, please

Sorry I missed the thread, hope all went well with your mother’s op and she is on her way to a full recovery.

I wanted to again thank everyone that gave my mother and I your prayers and time for thought and kind words.
Sometimes knowing that there are people that care enough to send a message and prayer helps in the mental health of healing. I showed my mother this and she was overwhelmed. She could not fathom that this many people would actually take time out or their day to send kind words and prayers for someone they did not know and have never met.
I tried to explain the brotherhood of this place, while i think she got the gist of it , she was still amazed.

Update on her is that we got her home last night (sun) at about 5:00 ish. She is doing ok and very glad to be home. All of us were expecting a short, outpatient surgery to remove her gall bladder. We knew there was a chance they might keep her a 1/2 day to clear anastesia because of her age....but we didnt think they would ever have to keep her almost 3 days.

All else aside, she is home and doing good. That is what counts.

Thanks again ODT....you are a great group!!

Back
Top Bottom