• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for Family

Well, looks like we are getting the ole one, two punch. Father in law has been acting a little odd for a few days. Talking crazy, getting things confused, etc. We heard that was a sign of possible UTI's in seniors so decided to have him checked out in hopes of identifying the cause and trying to correct it. Well, the little local hospital where they live said it's his heart. So...you guessed it, we will soon be heading back to the hospital in Augusta again.

What a day!

Damn! Just Damn. I truly hope your family gets through this. The offer is an open offer and if you need to get away, I will be sitting here drinking beer and watching TV. Good luck Sir.

Father in law is doing some better. Only has 15% of his heart function but he is out of danger for now. Wife and sister in law are off making the funeral arrangements for mother in law. Been trying to determine when father in law will be released to ensure he can attend the services. Looking like I might be able to sleep in my own bed tonight and I'm soooo excited! I spent Tue, Wed, & Thu nights in my truck in the parking garage at the hospital and was upgraded to the chair in father in law's room last night. Can't wait to crawl into my bed!

Thanks again to everyone for their prayers and support! You all are the best!

Father in law made it home today! 2 days shy of being gone a month with his heart attack. Thanks again to everyone for their prayers and support! Our strength has been put to the test over the last month but looks like things may finally be getting back to some sort of normalcy.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Back
Top Bottom