• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my dog

pop5

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
I have a 15 year old beagle that is presently at the vet and not doing good. He is 15 years old and woke up sick a couple of days ago. He is an inside companion and goes with me everywhere. I am 72 years old and he has been my constant companion for all these years. Just looked real sluggish and would not eat. Took him to the vet and in talking with the vet today, he does not seem to be getting any better. I had always told my wife that I hoped that I would die before him. I just love him that much. Only thing I know to do at this point is pray for him, wisdom for the vet and peace for me. I have cried many tears over him over the last 2 days. Might should silly to some folks, but he is family to me. His name is Max and I hope and pray that he will be better in the morning.
Would you please join me in praying for my buddy. All prayers and thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

God bless you and your little friend, ours are like our children to us, and it hurts all the same when something is wrong. Hope tomorrow brings better news for you........

Heartbreaking. Prayers for your dog and yourself. In every man's life there is that one special dog and it seems you have found yours.
Not matter what happens be thankful for your time together.

I pray that you and Max are good. Its a hard time. About the only time I cry is over the loss of an old pet. I know your pain and I feel for you. I'm a little different thought process, I want to outlive my pets cause nobody will take care of them like I will and I don't want them to grieve for me and not be properly taken care of.

I have a 15 year old beagle that is presently at the vet and not doing good. He is 15 years old and woke up sick a couple of days ago. He is an inside companion and goes with me everywhere. I am 72 years old and he has been my constant companion for all these years. Just looked real sluggish and would not eat. Took him to the vet and in talking with the vet today, he does not seem to be getting any better. I had always told my wife that I hoped that I would die before him. I just love him that much. Only thing I know to do at this point is pray for him, wisdom for the vet and peace for me. I have cried many tears over him over the last 2 days. Might should silly to some folks, but he is family to me. His name is Max and I hope and pray that he will be better in the morning.
Would you please join me in praying for my buddy. All prayers and thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Prayers, to you and Max. I Pray he gets better!

Back
Top Bottom