• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my dog

Prayers sent to Max. If it was not to be, let him run wild and free if it is to be say high to Charlie who was deaf on this world and loved. Lord please let them run free and play, and if is not his time, let them come to the comfort that you have to give

I have a 15 year old beagle that is presently at the vet and not doing good. He is 15 years old and woke up sick a couple of days ago. He is an inside companion and goes with me everywhere. I am 72 years old and he has been my constant companion for all these years. Just looked real sluggish and would not eat. Took him to the vet and in talking with the vet today, he does not seem to be getting any better. I had always told my wife that I hoped that I would die before him. I just love him that much. Only thing I know to do at this point is pray for him, wisdom for the vet and peace for me. I have cried many tears over him over the last 2 days. Might should silly to some folks, but he is family to me. His name is Max and I hope and pray that he will be better in the morning.
Would you please join me in praying for my buddy. All prayers and thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Prayers sent for Max.

I know its hard brother. My wife and I have 9 dogs and run an animal dog rescue in addition to the law firm. We've had to put down 3 of our children back to back within this past year. I cried for several months on end and felt like my world was coming to an end when we lost our babies. My wife is a former Vet and current animal advocacy attorney. I know the pain that you're experiencing. If you ever need to reach out to me. PM me your number and I will talk to you anytime. I would like to get some more info on your dog and see if I might be able to help remedy whatever issues Max is going through. Prayers and love your way fellow ODT brother. I'm here for ya! HANG TOUGH for Max and call me.

Back
Top Bottom