• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my dog

They become a strong member of a family, giving unconditional love. I'll be praying for you and yours.

Prayers Sent for you and Max, I know the pain you're in been there myself, and anybody here that has lost a pet has shed a lot of tears..........................

Prayers upbound
hands 1.png

I have a 15 year old beagle that is presently at the vet and not doing good. He is 15 years old and woke up sick a couple of days ago. He is an inside companion and goes with me everywhere. I am 72 years old and he has been my constant companion for all these years. Just looked real sluggish and would not eat. Took him to the vet and in talking with the vet today, he does not seem to be getting any better. I had always told my wife that I hoped that I would die before him. I just love him that much. Only thing I know to do at this point is pray for him, wisdom for the vet and peace for me. I have cried many tears over him over the last 2 days. Might should silly to some folks, but he is family to me. His name is Max and I hope and pray that he will be better in the morning.
Would you please join me in praying for my buddy. All prayers and thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Been there and it never is a happy time but remember, you are making your decision out of love and you have to do what is best for him...

Back
Top Bottom