• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my Mom and Family Please

:pray2: My wife has her two parents and I still have mine (all 4 mid to upper 80's) ... but probably not for much longer.
prayers sent, Ben!
Ed

You don't know how correct you are sir. Like my mother in law did with her young children in tow, my mom as a young southern woman who had never been anywhere outside of Rome, Ga, took me at about 18 months old to New York and boarded a ship for Germany in 1954 to be with my dad Not that long after the war.

She is a brave and stubborn woman with a backbone of steel. What she has been through in her life would have killed most men.
Amen! I am a product of the Korean war, Mom and Dad met in the Navy and were married..Those women were full of Grit! May you and your family gain strength with the Lord..She will always be in your heart!!

My brothers and I were fortunate enough to be with my mother when she took her last breath some years ago.

She was always a Christian woman, but never wore it on her sleeve - as she passed, she sweetly, without pain or trepidation uttered “Jesus” - shook me to my core.

May your Mother’s imminent release be in peace - both to her and the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom