• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my Mom and Family Please

All you prayer warriors, I am requesting prayers for my Mom and Family as my Mom is in her last days maybe hours of life. Mom is 88 and would be 89 in October if she were healthy. She has Parkinson's and is also a cancer survivor. She is the widow of a WW2 and Korean War vet. My early memories are of all the various Army bases we lived on around the world.

Hospice gave her a few days to live when the nurse visited last Friday. My sister, brother and daughter have been taking turns sitting with her around the clock since then. My sister and I have been taking the bulk of the time since we both are retired.

Please lift a prayer up to God to ease her passing and for strenght for us.

Thanks brothers,
Ben
Prayers for you and your family.May your Mom rest in peace.

Grateful to know that she is being cradled in God's arms, because passing without knowing Him is such a lonely feeling. Praying for comfort and peace among your family during this time of sadness, and most especially that God's will be accomplished in your precious Mother's life.........

Thank you all. Our mom went home to Heaven about 1:00am this morning. I had just gotten there for my turn to sit with her over night. I told her I was there and would stay with her until morning. A few minutes later she coughed and took her last breath. I'm sad for myself and the rest of my family because we miss her greatly. But oh the rejoicing in heaven today!

Back
Top Bottom