• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my Mom

SAR 6114

Marines Icon Lifetime Supporter
“You’re only as good as your word!!!”
76   0
Reaction score
Last Thursday the doctors put my mom in hospice. She hasn’t been able to swallow for two days and now they have decided to put her on morphine. She has a severe case of dementia and a bad heart and I fear the end is near. After her heart attack 18 Years ago they told her that she might live another 10 years. She’s the only one who has always had my back. I had a lot more to say about her but can’t see the keys right now.

prayers go out my friend. I can not even fathom what you are going through right now, i pray things make a turn in the right direction for you

Prayers sent for your mom. Prayers also sent to give you the strength to get through this difficult time. So sorry to hear this my friend.

Last Thursday the doctors put my mom in hospice. She hasn’t been able to swallow for two days and now they have decided to put her on morphine. She has a severe case of dementia and a bad heart and I fear the end is near. After her heart attack 18 Years ago they told her that she might live another 10 years. She’s the only one who has always had my back. I had a lot more to say about her but can’t see the keys right now.
Sorry, SAR. Prayin for Mom & Family

Back
Top Bottom