• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my Mom

Last Thursday the doctors put my mom in hospice. She hasn’t been able to swallow for two days and now they have decided to put her on morphine. She has a severe case of dementia and a bad heart and I fear the end is near. After her heart attack 18 Years ago they told her that she might live another 10 years. She’s the only one who has always had my back. I had a lot more to say about her but can’t see the keys right now.

I'm PRAYING for your Mother and Family!!

Last Thursday the doctors put my mom in hospice. She hasn’t been able to swallow for two days and now they have decided to put her on morphine. She has a severe case of dementia and a bad heart and I fear the end is near. After her heart attack 18 Years ago they told her that she might live another 10 years. She’s the only one who has always had my back. I had a lot more to say about her but can’t see the keys right now.

I can relate to your situation losing my Mom and Brother recently and teared up reading your post. I prayed a lot after my Mom's stroke asking GOD to bring her back to us but she was 96 so I started asking HIM to do what's best for her and I will understand. Hang in their my friend and keep your Faith strong. If the Lord takes her home it is because HE knows best and wants her with HIM so there is no pain or suffering. HE will make her healthy again with strong mind and body. It's hard for us to let go IF the time comes and I will pray HE heals your heart and let's you remember only the happy thoughts about your Mom so you smile again and know she is where it is best for her.

Back
Top Bottom