• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for My Mom

I am so sorry to hear this, God bless and prayer's for your Mother and all the family..And as said before, spend as much time as you can, with her.

My Mom has been battling Lung Cancer since November and Has been in a gradual decline since diagnosed. . She started going down hill quickly last tuesday and went into Hospice care Thursday evening. I feel her time on this earth is very near and the good Lord will be calling her home soon . My lil sister has been her primary caretaker thru the whole horrible thing and it taken a toll on her, Please sent up some prayers for My Mom and sister
CANCER SUCKS!!!!
You got em coming brother

My Mom has been battling Lung Cancer since November and Has been in a gradual decline since diagnosed. . She started going down hill quickly last tuesday and went into Hospice care Thursday evening. I feel her time on this earth is very near and the good Lord will be calling her home soon . My lil sister has been her primary caretaker thru the whole horrible thing and it taken a toll on her, Please sent up some prayers for My Mom and sister
CANCER SUCKS!!!!

I'm Praying for your Mother, Sister and Family.

Back
Top Bottom