• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for My Mom

My Mom has been battling Lung Cancer since November and Has been in a gradual decline since diagnosed. . She started going down hill quickly last tuesday and went into Hospice care Thursday evening. I feel her time on this earth is very near and the good Lord will be calling her home soon . My lil sister has been her primary caretaker thru the whole horrible thing and it taken a toll on her, Please sent up some prayers for My Mom and sister
CANCER SUCKS!!!!

Sending prayers for all family and Mom

I ask in the name of Jesus for comfort for your Mom and peace for your family. We who know Christ have hope based on His finished work. He has destroyed the work of Satan, and the last enemy defeated is death.

My Mom has been battling Lung Cancer since November and Has been in a gradual decline since diagnosed. . She started going down hill quickly last tuesday and went into Hospice care Thursday evening. I feel her time on this earth is very near and the good Lord will be calling her home soon . My lil sister has been her primary caretaker thru the whole horrible thing and it taken a toll on her, Please sent up some prayers for My Mom and sister
CANCER SUCKS!!!!
Prayers sent.

Back
Top Bottom