• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my son in law Mike .

Prayers for Mike. 41mag 41mag
Thanks…and I do pray for him to get through this. I know personally how rough it is to have to put up with it.
For those who haven’t experienced them, seizures are really scary at first for those whom are associated with the person seizing. The patient themselves very rarely remember much, at least I don’t, when seizures occur.
I have been going through this hell for a while now with very little to no answers as to why. I wake up on the floor or in my chair with people around me with wide eyes and freaking out. Telling me I had a seizure or a series of them.
I don’t like the anti seizure meds I have tried but still take them daily without fail because the seizing is worse, of course.
I really hope they can get a handle on Mike and find his problems out for treatment. Not knowing why is really messed up in itself.
Good luck Mike , may God be with you on this long and painful journey. I really hope they can get a handle on your cause and help stop them. If you need to talk or need any info I can give, I am more than glad to be here for you brother. Feel free to contact me anytime via PM anytime.

Ken / 41mag

Thanks…and I do pray for him to get through this. I know personally how rough it is to have to put up with it.
For those who haven’t experienced them, seizures are really scary at first for those whom are associated with the person seizing. The patient themselves very rarely remember much, at least I don’t, when seizures occur.
I have been going through this hell for a while now with very little to no answers as to why. I wake up on the floor or in my chair with people around me with wide eyes and freaking out. Telling me I had a seizure or a series of them.
I don’t like the anti seizure meds I have tried but still take them daily without fail because the seizing is worse, of course.
I really hope they can get a handle on Mike and find his problems out for treatment. Not knowing why is really messed up in itself.
Good luck Mike , may God be with you on this long and painful journey. I really hope they can get a handle on your cause and help stop them. If you need to talk or need any info I can give, I am more than glad to be here for you brother. Feel free to contact me anytime via PM anytime.

Ken / 41mag
Thanks for posting this.

He has had them for quite a few years. He has a surgical implant too. Takes alot of meds everyday too.

Back
Top Bottom