• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for ODTer Brad Sweet

Now watch out for those little pain pills they will kill you in a few years if you get hooked on them.

Those ribs and that finger are gonna ache for a year or two but eventually God will stitch you up inside and the pain will go away.

We are blessed to not have our necks broke.

first night home and trying to deal with getting into a comfortable position to sleep in... the pain meds take longer to work...and doing everything left handed..trained for that..everyday it gets better..appreciate the kind words thoughts and prayers..and above all my wonderful wife who has to be my 24 /7 care giver!

first night home and trying to deal with getting into a comfortable position to sleep in... the pain meds take longer to work...and doing everything left handed..trained for that..everyday it gets better..appreciate the kind words thoughts and prayers..and above all my wonderful wife who has to be my 24 /7 care giver!

Good to hear! You may want to sleep in a recliner till you get healed up. Prayers continue.

IMG_2605.JPG
In my experience these are the best ice packs. Buy the larges. If the ribs are hurting bad put one these just outside a t shirt under the covers and you'll be able to fall asleep. If you buy 2 you can rotate them. Most of the other reuseable ice packs are junk, in my opinion.

Glad you’re home hope you get settled in soon. Be extra sweet to your wife.

Be glad to help if we can just let us know. Would even be willing to drive that camaro around for you till you get better

Glad you’re home hope you get settled in soon. Be extra sweet to your wife.

Be glad to help if we can just let us know. Would even be willing to drive that camaro around for you till you get better
Thanks its good to be home..this wont slow me down too much..My wife,best wife ever has always stood by me and vs versa.i was by her side through out the entire time she as dealing with medical issues.. sold the camaro just before that last M&G my friend..hence all the two wheeled rides!

Back
Top Bottom