• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for ODTer Brad Sweet

Prayers upbound,

Attachments

• hands.jpg
    hands.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
How are you doing brad sweet brad sweet ? I missed the initial thread, glad to hear you made it through!
Hey there! Well I've missed more work. Been in the emergency room twice over last weekend with complications and blood clots ( DVT) the onset of pneumonia and general pain of not being able to work. But I'm still kickin ! Got a great lawyer and ready to kick some insurance butt!

Hey there! Well I've missed more work. Been in the emergency room twice over last weekend with complications and blood clots ( DVT) the onset of pneumonia and general pain of not being able to work. But I'm still kickin ! Got a great lawyer and ready to kick some insurance butt!
Dang Brad, get better.

Oh, man, that's no fun! I hope you are able to stave off the pneumonia!! That'll knock you on your arse!

Back
Top Bottom