• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for ODTer Brad Sweet

Thanks guys all of you are great people.. thanks to the people who stopped and got me off the road.. 1/4 mile from the house guy was in a hurry to get home and cut left in front of me I had to lock it down and slide and flipped and tossed 50 ft. Four broken ribs on right side and colaspt lung and a shatters right hand... I'm Ok but damn it sure sucks..

Hello members. This is Brads wife. He was admitted to Kennestone for the night due to a partial collapsed lung. He does also have 4 broken ribs and a broken finger. He's pretty banged up but alive Thank God!

He was NOT hit by another vehicle, rather a truck pulled out in front of him and he tried to avoid hitting the vehicle which he did. Brad is the king of safety so his gear and skills saved his life this afternoon. The guy did stop and stayed at the scene the whole time.

People just don't watch out for bikers!

He IS stable and doing well but in a lot of pain. Will be coming home tomorrow, given no complications with the lung issue.

Thank you ALL so much for the prayers and love you're sending to Brad right now. They really do help and seeing this out-poor of love for him will make him smile!

Thank you for the update. So glad he is stable and doing well.

Back
Top Bottom