• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for twins

Update...
Mommie gets to come home today. Both girls are off NAVA and on cpap. Still breathing good. Started eating alil yesterday. Heartbeats are are strong and sugar levels are maintaining. Couldn't ask for a better report. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Not only having twin lil girls but also the Brotherhood from the odt make a grown man weak. Thanks y'all! And thank you Lord!

Update...
Mommie gets to come home today. Both girls are off NAVA and on cpap. Still breathing good. Started eating alil yesterday. Heartbeats are are strong and sugar levels are maintaining. Couldn't ask for a better report. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Not only having twin lil girls but also the Brotherhood from the odt make a grown man weak. Thanks y'all! And thank you Lord!
Great news and I will continue to keep them in my prayers!

Prayers for their health and prayers for you and momma too in dealing with this. Such an amazing blessing having kids but to have twin girls! I pray for you to have patience for not just others but also yourself the next few months.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom