• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers needed for fellow outdoor enthusiast.

I would like to request from the ODT community prayers for my cousin who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He has always been a bright light in many people's lives, not sure there are many people who can't share a positive story about him. He was blessed enough to have been born and raised in a part of the country that has provided him the ability to experience many outdoor adventures, from hunting and fishing, 4 wheeling in Jeeps and sxs's, snowmobiling, and running the rapids of the Snake and Salmon Rivers in his jet boat. During his time he has given the ability for all these adventures to Christ and he has created a Legacy that glorifies Him as well. I pray for his wife and kids, his mother and step-father. I pray for comfort, and I pray for a miracle. Love you, Tom! Thanks, everyone.
I'm Praying for your Cousin.

Oh Father you know all things before we ask. You love us so much you gave your Son's life for our eternal souls if only we believe. Yes GOD I pray you put healing hands on this good man. I pray for his health and for strength for the family. No one knows the number of his days, only You. Your will be done.

Back
Top Bottom