• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers needed for my 6 year old Son.

My youngest boy don't freeze up or anything but he does have the childhood tics. He goes around fine sometimes and others he will just go wild saying his feet are numb and tingling and he has to rub them forever before it's better. Other times he goes around acting like he is a cat or a bird. Dr says he is perfectly fine and he will out grow it. It's the darnedest thing. Me and the family will definitely keep your family in our prayers.

So tough when we want to fix it but we can't. Looking at your little man and wanting to step in his place for him or just fix/fight it. Prayers from the Seaton family man. Praying for you and wife to find peace and for your son to have full recovery and to grow out of this phase.

My 6 year old son needs blessing and prayers. He is currently at a pediatric neurologist being being looked at. About a month ago he started having tics, eye blinking, and some should shrugging. Very manageable - I took him to the Doc on May 16th and she said this stuff is transient and it passes. Looks worse than it is. Well fast forward 2 weeks. This past Friday it went off the charts to the point he could not walk 2 ft with out basically freezing up. So there is a long story after that and we are here and he is at the MD office being seen right now.

My family needs the power of prayer.

In Jesus name I thank you all.

If you have any experience with Pediatric Tics or even tourettes to a lesser degree PM me please. Let me know what was done for you or your child.

UPDATE: I spoke with my wife she is back from the Neurologist office.

Here is the deal in a nut shell.

He has Transient tics. They are tics that will come and go during childhood. Scared the crap out of us. He got a low dose of a medication for management as needed. We have to eliminate food dyes, any high sugar foods, stress, etc. I am taking it a step further and killing video games and internet for him. Welcome to 1982 kid. He is cleared medically to do anything. Thank God.

He will be seeing an allergist tomorrow to make sure a food is not causing it or environmental trigger. He is having blood drawn and tested as a precaution and will have a EEG to make sure he is not having any seizures. Which we do not think he is.

At least we know what it is and what to do now.

Thank you all for the prayers and blessings

EDIT:::: He is doing well the past 3 days. We have made some modifications to his diet and routine. He seems to be responding nicely.
PRAYERS SENT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MAY GOD SPEED

Back
Top Bottom