• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers Needed...

Thanks, everybody, Prayers WORK! Surgery went well, if a little LONG @ 3 & 1/2 hours...No Colostomy and had a coupla' little Hernias fixed, too...She's resting comfortably in a Step-down Room & giving the Nurses some grief, instead of me, LOL! Now starts the "Road to Recovery"...

Thanks, everybody, Prayers WORK! Surgery went well, if a little LONG @ 3 & 1/2 hours...No Colostomy and had a coupla' little Hernias fixed, too...She's resting comfortably in a Step-down Room & giving the Nurses some grief, instead of me, LOL! Now starts the "Road to Recovery"...
Great news! I will keep her in my prayer's and you also.

Thanks for the update!

Prayers continuing!

Thats awesome news!! She came out much better than I did so her recovery should be a breeze! Prayers for a speedy recovery and for the nurses!!

Sure am glad she's doing well Mikey! And you're absolutely right, prayers do work. My wife & I both are living proof that prayer works. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom