• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers please

THREEJAYS

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
There’s a man named John At our church that had Covid a few weeks ago and has been having low O2 issues since. Has been getting worse so he was carried to hospital yesterday and they put him on a vent. Said he had double pneumonia and collapsed lung. Johns a great guy with nice family. They definitely believe in the power of prayers. Any will be greatly appreciated

There’s a man named John At our church that had Covid a few weeks ago and has been having low O2 issues since. Has been getting worse so he was carried to hospital yesterday and they put him on a vent. Said he had double pneumonia and collapsed lung. Johns a great guy with nice family. They definitely believe in the power of prayers. Any will be greatly appreciated

I'm Praying for him.

Join you and the CHURCH praying for this Brother. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, we pray for His healing touch into John’s life.
“Father God, Jesus paid it all for us, including the healing of your Sons and Daughters. We pray for your healing touch into John’s lungs and his entire being. Healing is part of your Mighty Name, and you said to your people ‘I am your Healer’! We pray in Jesus’Name.”

““Again I say to you, that if two believers on earth agree [that is, are of one mind, in harmony] about anything that they ask [within the will of God], it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:19‬ ‭AMP‬‬

Back
Top Bottom