• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Long Range Reloaders

So now im pretty sure we all need to go shooting one weekend.

REDX REDX you in?

How about you JWP6114 JWP6114 ? See if you can get Renwick to come out too, either that or ill swing by GA firing line one day and talk him into it.

I know CBeck CBeck is down. I can probably drag Joe along when he gets back in town and hell I imagine I can get the Mad Russian out there too.

Anyone else up for some shooting fun?

So now im pretty sure we all need to go shooting one weekend.

REDX REDX you in?

How about you JWP6114 JWP6114 ? See if you can get Renwick to come out too, either that or ill swing by GA firing line one day and talk him into it.

I know CBeck CBeck is down. I can probably drag Joe along when he gets back in town and hell I imagine I can get the Mad Russian out there too.

Anyone else up for some shooting fun?

Yea I can get us in the 1200 yard range at Bills place sometime after the first match, 2-19 2-20.

You had a lower score with whatever open caliber you were shooting than a .308 that the load development was done at 100 yards by the way lol

Post up that score sheet and let's see where everyone is on it....

I've never said I'm the best shooter in the world... And I honestly don't shoot PRS matches that often. I consider hard rock my home match. If you've never shot it you should try it.

Back
Top Bottom