• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Long Range Reloaders

He meant F class, but he is a seasoned rifleman shooting 1" groups with his factory rifle at 400yds lol. He has "experience". The only experience he probably had was PMI at Paris Island. Let's see a pic of you in uniform buddy, I'm betting you have a Pizza Box Marksman badge

Oh and by the way Crumley is still waiting on your answer

I shot this group at 100 yards. Farthest range I can shoot at. No clue what it would look like at 500 yards. I used a cheap used Lee single stage press, Lee dies, standard Remington large rifle primers and used Remington brass that had nothing done to them besides trimming. On about their 5th firing. The gun can shoot this group all day long
image.jpeg

View attachment 667397
I'm an excellent shot, excellent.
BR is an old mans game. A lesson in reloading practices and gunsmiths. While I have zero interest in this shooting discipline I respect the work the people put into drilling the smallest groups possible. They are also an experimental bunch. The witchcraft these folks produce trickles down to other disciplines such as F and PRS and makes us all just a little better or smarter.

I think we all get that but thanks for pointing that out. I actually have some BR equipment but rarely ever bring it out. The image is funny in the context of this thread because we are discussing how a rifle shoots vs. a rifleman shoots. At least I thought that's what was being discussed.

BR is an old mans game. A lesson in reloading practices and gunsmiths. While I have zero interest in this shooting discipline I respect the work the people put into drilling the smallest groups possible. They are also an experimental bunch. The witchcraft these folks produce trickles down to other disciplines such as F and PRS and makes us all just a little better or smarter.
It trickles down all the way to your average off the shelf rifle and ammunition. What these guys learn is not ignored by the big manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom