• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Rifle fun match

I re-zero'd after the match and was 1.5 moa high and 1 moa right. after that, I hit the 610 a couple times. Ive not shot past 200 until today. Had a blast!

My zero was "ok", but my 51T mount and SDN6 suck nuts. I loath their mounts for precision guns, but my DT can didn't get approved in time. Have 2 cans on F4 for over a years now.....stupid BATFE and NFA crap wait times.....

I will definitely make the next one. I have the gun and suppressor, just needed more time to get some dope and load info.

Man, I think about 80% of folks were using Strelok PRO. I know quite a few had never shot last 100-200 yards and the app got them hits on the further targets. Hell, I had dope out to 600 yards from the CMP range, but ended up using the app instead...lol

Man, I think about 80% of folks were using Strelok PRO. I know quite a few had never shot last 100-200 yards and the app got them hits on the further targets. Hell, I had dope out to 600 yards from the CMP range, but ended up using the app instead...lol
Well, I have shot out to 400 yards a couple of times, but since I am still figuring out the load for my Creedmoor, I felt like I would just be in the way. I am trying to absorb as much info as possible, so I will be ready to go next time. Oh, and I also downloaded Strelok.:thumb:

Well, I have shot out to 400 yards a couple of times, but since I am still figuring out the load for my Creedmoor, I felt like I would just be in the way. I am trying to absorb as much info as possible, so I will be ready to go next time. Oh, and I also downloaded Strelok.:thumb:

If the next match comes around and you are not ready, feel free to share my rifle. It's zeroed and ready to go. One guy brought 3 rifles to share for folks...they were REALLY nice as well and one guy came in 3rd with a borrowed rifle/can. He supplied ammo, that was it.

That way you can join in on the fun and still have time to work up loads for yours. Just would ask that you bring your own ammo.

If the next match comes around and you are not ready, feel free to share my rifle. It's zeroed and ready to go. One guy brought 3 rifles to share for folks...they were REALLY nice as well and one guy came in 3rd with a borrowed rifle/can. He supplied ammo, that was it.

That way you can join in on the fun and still have time to work up loads for yours. Just would ask that you bring your own ammo.
Well, thank you for the kind offer. I have been working on getting load data for the last three weeks on my Creedmoor, but I don't think I trust my chrono numbers. I am working on it though.

69f39d266abecb9acf78ee2072d41af5.jpg
402c1a0f5d540fab11443d16a775066f.jpg
a2989563119958c4930d08e944e3d819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom