90   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Predator and Nuisance animal control

Zip Code: 30622

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: Not applicable

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Coyote Problems? (30 miles around Athens)
If you are having coyote problems and need them removed, contact me. I am retired and have over 50 years experience trapping predator and nuisance animals. I use a 4 wheeler on the property to keep from tearing up a pasture if the weather causes problems. I trap fur bearers like raccoon, foxes, possum, mink, during the season. 12/1/16 to 2/28/17. If I can help you clear your hunting club or farm land of coyotes contact me please. Coyotes and Beavers can be trapped or hunted all year around. The coyotes are causing severe damage to fawns and turkey poults . Raccoons do damage in the hay barns making a mess. Cattle ranchers, chicken ranchers, goats, sheep all suffer from what a pack of coyotes can do. l will also give you a hold harmless letter to take away liability for my equipment or for any injuries to me. I am licensed and even know how to close gates behind me. I try to stay within a 30 mile circle around Athens to save on gas, and to be able to check my traps every 24 hours as required by law. Cost $0
Thanks,
Trapper
Lifetime member of the NRA
Lifetime member of the NTA
Member of GTA
trappernga@gmail.com

Pictures:
1-jpg.1054216

coyote-deer-jpg.1054217

coyote-in-the-yard-jpg.1054218

in-trap-jpg.1054220

turkey1-jpg.1054221

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom