• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preferred SHTF weapon....?

I believe it is a good idea to be as familiar with as many different platforms as possible. Even if they are not your preferred weapon, or if you do not own a particular platform, it matters not. If the shtf in reality, you never know where you may end up, or what you may end up with. If somehow you lost your weapon and were fortunate enough to come across another, it would be beneficial to understand the basics of how it operates, at the very least. That's why I have no prejudice against any of them. I have preferences, but no prejudice. If a musket is all I can get my hands on, then a musket just became my favorite platform. That is why I never pass up an opportunity to shoot someone else's gun(s) if they offer to let me give it a try. It is enjoyable first of all, and secondly it can be a learning experience, whether I learn something about a particular gun, how to load and unload quickly, how an unfamiliar optic works, etc.
Good answer. I only own an AK and half an AR at the time. But I know the basics and breakdown on Mausers,Enfields, FALs ,M1 Carbines and most every pump shotgun on the market today. Oh and don't forget the SKS and Mosin.

DSC02185.JPG
DSC02340.JPG
DSC02347.JPG

Get off my lawn....

:peep:

Back
Top Bottom