• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preferred SHTF weapon....?

Spheroboom, and your all coming with me...
spheroboom_from_futurama_by_bronco3d-d4iikd6.jpg

There are places where it's already hit the fan. I try to learn from them if possible. Not everything Russian is wrong.

These Video's were really good. I enjoyed watching how the fights around urban areas are being conducted. In, a high volume area were cleaning your weapon may not happen, I'm going with the AK-47. I know, that seeing the scope fall off and duck type being used in these video's is funny, but these people are improvising. I had a buddy of mine who told me that when they had a intelligence briefing some of the equipment of the dead Taiban was the Night vision from a Kids video game. The, one thing I took away fro these video's is the in-desisive of the fighters. In, a American unit the American's would be all over your ass!!

If I am caught unaware, in my vehicle on the way to or from work, etc. I'll only have my concealed carry handgun (.38 or 9mm) and probably a cheap Mossberg shotgun in the trunk, with a zip-lock bag with a handful of buckshot loads and a 5-round box of slugs.

That's it. Along with all the other camping / hiking / survival gear and extra clothes I keep in there, and saw, an axe, and a machete.

IF I HAVE TIME TO PREPARE and PACK, knowing trouble is coming my way, I think an AR covers the self-defense role best.
That AR along with a shotgun will cover the hunting role very well, given the small size of most north Georgia deer and the short ranges we can see in these thick woods.

And of course a handgun. Probably a full sized 9mm or .40 that holds more than a dozen rounds.

Back
Top Bottom