• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preferred SHTF weapon....?

So nobody likes the Mossberg 500/590? I mean I really dig AKs too and ARs to a lesser extent for the aforementioned comments regarding ammo and parts availability. But I think the pump gun in 12 gauge has a lot going for it with regards to ammo variety and devastating close range power.

I have looked for the article for the past 2hours, with no luck but my buddy has the map and state by state sales, I will get it and send it to you when I see him. I don't understand why all those statistics would be deleted from the web.

I have looked for the article for the past 2hours, with no luck but my buddy has the map and state by state sales, I will get it and send it to you when I see him. I don't understand why all those statistics would be deleted from the web.
I don't get it. Are you pro shotgun or anti shotgun?

If I had them, for long guns I'd go for an M4 lower with two uppers: 5.56 upper and 7.62x39 upper. I'd also have an SKS.

For close in, I'd go with a G22 and G23. I'd also have 40>9 Lone Wolf conversion barrels, recoil springs and 9mm mags. Not sure what will be avail. Also, Ruger MKii.

Almost forgot, I'd like to have a Rem 870 12ga pump. My expectation is I wouldn't be traveling alone.

Just wishing though.

image.jpg
Holstered attack dog along with AR works.

Back
Top Bottom