• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preferred SHTF weapon....?

If the "s" hits the fan, I'm bugging-in.
I'll have many guns to choose from, and friends and neighbors similarly armed for mutual aid.

If I have to bug out and hit the trail on foot, carring everything myself, I'll probably take a carbine and a pistol and 50-100 rounds of ammo. That's it for weapons. I have to save room and energy for carrying other stuff

Get a deer hauler cart to carry extra stuff and follow the rail system out of town, at night. The woods, fields, etc bordering the rails system.

You know the pool foam noodles. If you split them down the middle, you can use zip ties or safety wire to attach them to the wheels/tires to keep the cart extra quiet.

HAHAHAHAHA, this is fun.. let's reality shine on this a bit, shall we ? You can all have your go to, Chris Costa approved ,"tacticool" , "custom" AR's you want. Suffice it to say, 99% of you will poop your pants & run. How do I know this ? My Dad told me ( he was in WWII D Day to VE day.) and I didn't believe him until I experienced it for myself. What I saw was a minute fraction of what he saw. But really, most of us have jobs, most of us commute 35-45 minutes or more , traffic depending. And a shtf scenario , traffic would be impossible. Reality says, you aren't getting home to save your loved ones, let alone get your ODT approved "bug out" bag and Yeti cooler..

Chances are you have what you have on you is all you're going to get.

GO !!!

HAHAHAHAHA, this is fun.. let's reality shine on this a bit, shall we ? You can all have your go to, Chris Costa approved ,"tacticool" , "custom" AR's you want. Suffice it to say, 99% of you will poop your pants & run. How do I know this ? My Dad told me ( he was in WWII D Day to VE day.) and I didn't believe him until I experienced it for myself. What I saw was a minute fraction of what he saw. But really, most of us have jobs, most of us commute 35-45 minutes or more , traffic depending. And a shtf scenario , traffic would be impossible. Reality says, you aren't getting home to save your loved ones, let alone get your ODT approved "bug out" bag and Yeti cooler..

GO !!!

So what "preferred SHTF weapon" would you have??

GO !!!

This changes my answer none. Also work 7min from home wether i could get there or not i have what i need with me at all times.

Back
Top Bottom